In order to prevent the spread of the coronavirus, we will institute the following health and safety
protocols and require all students and adults to adhere fully to these practices:
- Maintain physical distancing of at least six feet in the building, on school grounds, and on buses.
- Wear a mask or other face covering at all times, except during meal service.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Remain in your cohort.
- Check for fever and other symptoms of illness every morning before school.
- Stay home if you are sick or have symptoms of COVID-19.
- We will institute rigorous cleaning and sanitizing protocols throughout the facility during the school
day and perform additional intensive cleaning procedures after the building is vacated every evening.
- The rooftop HVAC system is in good working order and is maintained on a regular basis. The
systems were designed to circulate fresh air throughout the buildings.
- The school has protocols in place to respond to probable and confirmed cases of COVID-19.
See additional details about health and safety protocols and procedures in the Reopening Plan.
Additional health and safety resources:
If you have any questions or concerns about the health and safety protocols, please contact the School Nurses: 508-823-5151, ext. 106, or firstname.lastname@example.org.