The Bristol-Plymouth Regional Technical School has developed a Career Office for former graduates. The function of this office is to assist former graduates with resume writing, interview skills and job search skills. Often the high school office receives requests from local industries to fill vacant positions or new positions with Bristol-Plymouth graduates.
A meeting of Bristol-Plymouth Regional Technical School Alumni was organized to elect officers and to establish an Alumni Executive Board.
The following positions were established and filled:
- Chairperson - Open position
- Assistant Chairperson - Diane Rose
- Treasurer - Open position
- Secretary - Open position
- Committee Liaison - John Parris
- Administrative Liaison - Tom Chiocca