Click below for important information
- PSAT SAT deadline September 6th
- Upperclass Letter 2019
- Freshmen Letter 2019
- 2019-2020 School Calendar
- 2019-2021 District School Improvement Plan
- Annual Asbestos Notification Letter 2019-2020
- MA new school and district accountability system
- Contact Us
- D.E.S.E. Back-to-School Basics
- Directions to Bristol-Plymouth
- Free or Reduced Meal -
- Hannaford "Raising Money for our School"
- Medical Emergency Response Plan - updated
- Parent Council
- Shop Dress Code Guidelines
- Student-Parent Handbook 2019-2020
- Student Vaping, Marijuana, and Opiods - Risks and Resource
Nurses' Office Form:
Medical Re-Entry - Please have a doctor fill this form out for a serious illness or injury
Change in address or telephone numbers - This is a reminder that if changing your address, phone numbers or jobs during the school year to please notify the school so we can update our records. Please call 508-823-5151 ext. 115. Thank you.
X2 Aspen Student / Parent Portal Reset Password - Request a password reset.
PLEASE NOTE: THE IT DEPARTMENT IS NOT RESETTING ANY ASPEN ACCOUNT PASSWORDS UNTIL MONDAY SEPTEMBER 16 2019.
Due to the extensive amount of work we face in preparing for the start of the school year, and in the first two weeks of school, we will be unable to reset Aspen passwords until Monday September 16th. You may still submit a request, though it will not be replied to until September 16th. We appreciate your patience and understanding in regards to this matter.
National School Breakfast and Lunch Program - B-P's policy on free and reduced price lunch and breakfast under the National School Lunch & Breakfast Program for the 2017-2018 school year.