THIS APPLICATION PORTAL IS FOR CURRENT GRADE 8 OR GRADE 9 STUDENTS WHO ARE INTERESTED IN ADMISSIONS FOR THE FALL OF THE NEXT SCHOOL YEAR. PLEASE CONTACT ADMISSIONS FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR IF YOU HAVE ADDITIONAL ADMISSIONS QUESTIONS 508-823-5151 EXT. 115. Click on the this link to hear more about our school https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cYXnD4ssFP
To schedule a individual tour between the hours of 2:30 pm and 3:30 pm, Monday-Friday, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow the 1-2-3 Application Process!
Step 1 - Get Informed
- Speak to friends, students, parents and B-P graduates from your community about Bristol-Plymouth and technical education.
- Visit our Website (www.bptech.org). Explore the Technical Programs that the school offers, along with the Academic Courses, Athletics and Extracurricular Activities.
- Attend a presentation about B-P at your middle school.
- Look for a B-P brochure, view book and DVD in the mail.
Step 2 - Apply
- Apply NOW online by going to the link on the B-P Website: www.bptech.org, or obtain an application from your middle school Guidance Counselor or download the application form as early in the school year as possible.
- Submit your online application or return the completed application form to the Student Services Department at Bristol-Plymouth Regional Technical School by the end of December.
- Your Guidance Counselor will:
- Complete a portion of the application form and attach student grades, attendance and discipline reports before returning the form to the Student Services Department at B-P.
- Deadline for priority admissions is the first week of February.
- The keys to getting accepted :
- Good Grades
- Good Attendance
- Good Behavior
Step 3 - Wait for your acceptance notice and return your registration info!
- The Admissions Department will review your application and award you points for academic marks, school attendance, and discipline record during the previous year and a half of the current school year.
- We will conduct interviews at your middle school, contact you to schedule an interview at B-P or via a cloud platform, such as Zoom.
- The acceptance letters and wait list letters will be mailed at the end of February. Please understand that some students are not accepted until the summer.
- When you get your acceptance notice, please return your registration information when you come in for the placement test. Your space will only be held for a few weeks so be sure to let us know that you plan to attend B-P.
- Congratulations! Additional information will mailed during the summer.