Dear Students and Famlies,
For your student to participate in the "Test & Stay Program" which begins on November 1, 2021, please click the following link: "Test & Stay Program" Consent Form to give your permission. "Test & Stay" allows students/staff who have had close contact with a person who tested positive for COVID-19, while at school, to stay in school if they are not showing symptoms. Instead of needing to quarantine and miss school, these identified staff/students will take a daily rapid test while they remain in school, as long as they are not symptomatic. Staff/students participate in the "Test & Stay Program" for at least 5 days after they have been exposed. If a student/staff tests positive for COVID-19, they must quarantine at home for 10 days from when symptoms first appeared or from a positive test before returning to school.
We want to thank you all for your cooperation in STAYING HOME when you are not feeling well. It is everyone's responsibility to screen for COVID-19 symptoms PRIOR to coming to school and to STAY HOME if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Fever (100°F or higher), chills, or shaking chills
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- New loss of taste or smell
- Muscle aches or body aches
- Cough (not due to other known cause, such as chronic cough)
- Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea when in combination with other symptoms
- Headache when in combination with other symptoms
- Fatigue, when combination with other symptoms
- Nasal congestion or runny nose (not due to other known causes, such as allergies) when in combination with other symptoms
We are all in this together! It takes all of us to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
For additional information, please refer to the "Covid-19 Handbook" located under the "Parents & Students" tab and "Parent Information" drop down.