• Hello BP Community!

    We hope you are all staying well and practicing social distancing so that we can all be back together soon!  We have developed this site on our BPTech webpage as a way to share information with our students, staff and families.  In the coming days, health related information will be posted on this webpage in an effort to keep everyone informed, not only of the latest COVID-19 information, but of other health related topics for those who are interested.  Stay well and stay tuned for more information.......From, the BP Nurses :)