Dear Students and Famlies,
We want to thank you all for your cooperation in STAYING HOME when you are not feeling well. It is everyone's responsibility to screen for COVID-19 symptoms PRIOR to coming to school and to STAY HOME if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Fever (100F)
- Chills/shaking chills
- Difficulty breathing, shortness of breath
- New loss of taste or smell
- Headache (when combined with other symptoms)
- Sore throat
- Muscle aches or body aches
- Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
- Fatigue (when combined with other symptoms)
- Nasal congestion/runny nose (not due to a know, documented cause like allergies) - when combined with other symptoms
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or you have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19.
We are all in this together! It takes all of us to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
BP Nurses :)