Candidates for the Post-Secondary Dental Assisting Program are required to:
- Complete an application, return it to the Practical Nurse Program office with the $40.00 application fee. (See Application tab for application forms or contact us at (508) 823-5151, Ext. 240.
- Proof of high school graduation from a high school recognized by the Department of Education or state High School Equivalency Credential (G.E.D. or Hiset). Foreign diplomas must be translated to English and a certified equivalency to U.S. education must be provided.
- Two professional references to the Director of Nursing Programs, 207 Hart Street, Taunton, MA 02780.
- Interview with a Dental Faculty member.
Additional Documents must be submitted upon acceptance:
- Satisfactory CORI (Criminal Offender Record Information) as determined by the superintendent.
- Health Care Provider's statement providing clearance for the candidate to participate in the program of studies.
- Proof of current health insurance for the duration of the program.
- Immunizations as required by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health.
- Proof of CPR certification (BLS for Healthcare Providers including infant, child, and adult CPR and AED training) for the duration of the program.
The next Post-Secondary Dental Assisting Program begins September 2023.