The scholarship list is available on Naviance.com please use students log in information that they have created for this site. That would be the email address and password to sign in. Once in, click on the Colleges tab at the top then scroll to the very bottom and click on Scholarship listing (provides list for local scholarships) and the national scholarship search is a survey you fill out that will match scholarships based on your response.
The listed scholarships are some from the scholarship list that are specific for the towns to help students narrow one criteria. Students and parents should review these and all scholarships to figure out which ones the student may meet the criteria for and also apply.
The Bristol-Plymouth General Scholarship/Toolship Application is available! You can access the application by clicking on the link below, or by logging into Naviance, under scholarship listing.
Michael Catania was a 2016 graduate of the Bristol-Plymouth High School Metal Fabrication program. He was a high energy, self-confident young man who lived life in the moment. He was captain of both the varsity football and lacrosse teams at BP. Michael was tragically killed in an accident while riding his dirt bike in the summer of 2017. In his honor, the Michael Catania Scholarship Committee will be awarding a $1,000.00 scholarship or toolship to a Bristol-Plymouth graduating senior from the Metal Fabrication program.
Attached is the application (also in guidance office). Applications are due on May 1st.
Morton Hospital Medical Staff Scholarship:
- The Morton Hospital Medical Staff Scholarship is being offered in the amount of $2,000.00 for each school
- Each student must be a graduating senior, accepted to a college and going into a health sciences course of study.
- The student should submit an essay describing where they have been accepted to, what their future plans are, what their field of study is and include their GPA. A letter of recommendation from a teacher or a counselor should also be included.
- All submissions will be reviewed by all members of the Finance Committee for vote and approval.
- Submissions should be received by April 1st.
Please send submissions directly to the below address, email submissions are acceptable as well.
Medical Staff Office Coordinator
88 Washington Street
Taunton, MA 02780
Seniors, the B-P General Scholarship/Toolship Application is available! Please access the application by clicking on the link below, or under the scholarship list in Naviance.
Application deadline is March 15. Incomplete applications will not be considered.