Click below for important information
- 2022-2023 School Calendar
- Student Chromebook Agreement
- 2022-2023 District School Improvement Plan
- Annual Asbestos Notification Letter 2022-2023
- MA new school and district accountability system
- Medical Emergency Response Plan - updated
- Parent Council
- Parent Sign-Off Form for Mental Health Emergencies
- Athletics - Parent Pick-Up Form
- BigTeams Step By Step Guide
- Shop Dress Code
- Student-Parent Handbook 2022-23
- Student Vaping, Marijuana, and Opioids - Risks and Resource
- Student Accident Insurance
- Suggested School Supplies
- 2022 2023 Sudent Parking Rules and Application
Change in address or telephone numbers - This is a reminder that if changing your address, phone numbers, or jobs during the school year to please notify the school so we can update our records. Please call 508-823-5151 ext. 115. Thank you.
X2 Aspen Student / Parent Portal Reset Password - Request a password reset. (Please expect a waiting period during progress reports and report cards due to the volume of requests that are received)
ALL students are able to receive FREE breakfast and lunch each day during the 2022-2023 school year.
ALL students are able to receive FREE breakfast and lunch each day during the 2022-2023 school year. Students can also purchase a second lunch if desired for $2.75. Cash is accepted for payment of snacks, water, and ala carte items, etc. as well as adding to their MySchoolBucks balance. Parents may add to their student’s balance online at www.myschoolbucks.com or send in a check made out to “B-P School Lunch”. Students who have an account must have their Student ID on them to purchase these items. There are many benefits of having a free MySchoolBucks account. It is a convenient and secure way to pay for your child’s high school obligations online or with the mobile app and allows you to securely pay for your child’s meals online using your credit/debit card or electronic check.
- Set Up Automatic Recurring Payments
- Track & Review Meal History
- Create Low Balance Alert
- Make Payments with the Mobile App
To Set Up A Free Account:
- Go to www.myschoolbucks.com or download the mobile app
- Create your account and add your child using their school name / student ID
We appreciate you using this online option as a way to help reduce the amount of physical cash and checks that our staff needs to handle for any school obligations.
If you need assistance with your account, you can find helpful how-to videos and answers to commonly asked questions by visiting www.myschoolbucks.com. Or, you can contact MySchoolBucks directly by logging into your account to start a chat conversation or give them a call at (855) 832-5226.