Click below for important information
- Food Source Hotline
- 2019-2020 School Calendar
- MCAS After School Support Program 2019-2020
- Homecoming Facts
- Homework Help (Before and After School Programs)
- PSAT SAT deadline September 6th
- Upperclass Letter 2019
- Freshmen Letter 2019
- 2019-2021 District School Improvement Plan
- Annual Asbestos Notification Letter 2019-2020
- MA new school and district accountability system
- Contact Us
- D.E.S.E. Back-to-School Basics
- Directions to Bristol-Plymouth
- Free or Reduced Meal -
- Hannaford "Raising Money for our School"
- Medical Emergency Response Plan - updated
- Parent Council
- Shop Dress Code Guidelines
- Student-Parent Handbook 2019-2020
- Student Vaping, Marijuana, and Opiods - Risks and Resource
Nurses' Office Form:
Medical Re-Entry - Please have a doctor fill this form out for a serious illness or injury
Change in address or telephone numbers - This is a reminder that if changing your address, phone numbers or jobs during the school year to please notify the school so we can update our records. Please call 508-823-5151 ext. 115. Thank you.
X2 Aspen Student / Parent Portal Reset Password - Request a password reset.
National School Breakfast and Lunch Program - B-P's policy on free and reduced price lunch and breakfast under the National School Lunch & Breakfast Program for the 2017-2018 school year.