Click below for important information
- Contact Us
- Alcohol, Tobacco, and Drugs Policies
- D.E.S.E. Back-to-School Basics
- Directions to Bristol-Plymouth
- Free or Reduced Lunch -
- Hannaford "Raising Money for our School"
- Home Correspondence
- Parent Council
- Protect Your Kids from Prescription Drug Misuse
- School Calendar 2017-2018
- Yearbook Picture Requirements Class of 2018
- Shop Dress Code Guidelines
- Stop & Shop A+ Program
- Student-Parent Handbook 2017-2018
- Student-Parent Handbook 2017-2018 (Portuguese)
- Student-Parent Handbook 2017-2018 (Spanish)
- WIC Information
Change in address or telephone numbers - This is a reminder that if changing your address, phone numbers or jobs during the school year to please notify the school so we can update our records. Please call 508-823-5151 ext. 115. Thank you.
X2 Aspen Student / Parent Portal - Due to the amount of password reset requests the IT department is receiving, please expect a wait of a few days for X2 Aspen Student / Parent Portal password reset requests to be fulfilled. Please click HERE if you need to request a password reset.
National School Breakfast and Lunch Program - B-P's policy on free and reduced price lunch and breakfast under the National School Lunch & Breakfast Program for the 2017-2018 school year can be found HERE.