• Medication for Students during the School Day

    Please fill out the following document if a student needs to take any medication during the school day.

    Comments (-1)
  • Medication for Students on Field Trips

    If your student requires ANY medication (prescription or over the counter) for field trips, overnight and out of state trips, or job sites - the following must be completed TWO WEEKS prior to the off- ground event:

    Comments (-1)
  • Medical Re-Entry form

    Whenever a student sustains an illness or injury that will require modification to their ability to perform in either shop or academics at school (ex. concussion, sprained ankle, surgery, crutches, orthopedic brace, etc.), a medical re-entry form must be filled out by your healthcare provider and turned in to the nurses' office before your child returns to school.

    A doctor's own note listing accommodations is also acceptable.  Please remind your doctor that B-P is a vocational school, and students, depending on their shop, may be performing physical labor (ex. climbing ladders, lifting, bending, etc.).  Accommodations needed for school will be made with appropriate documentation from a healthcare provider.  Please call the nurses' office at (508) 823-5151 x 106 and inform the nurses if your child has sustained an illness or injury that will require school accommodations.  Please note this also includes any injury caused during a school athletic or extra-curricular activity.  

    Comments (-1)